Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by jo...@gmx.de on 2008/04/23 08:28:38 UTC

REST with Axis 2

Hello,

I want built a Rest Service with Axis 2. Normally , Axis automatically built
2 Services, one for EPR and one for REST.

On my machine I only get a SOAP Service. So, what do I have to do for
getting a REST Service with Axis2 ?

I think , it's something with the parameters in axis2.xml, I do not know,
which parameters I have to change to get
a REST Endpoint automaticly .

So , if You have 2 Endpoint, it would be nice, when you send me your Config
parameters.

Thanks a lot.

Best regards
Jörn

Re: REST with Axis 2

Posted by keith chapman <ke...@gmail.com>.
If you are using a newer version of Axis2 (If I remember right >1.1) Both
REST and SOAP are served off the same endpoint. Also REST is enabled by
default unless u explicitly turn it off.

Thanks,
Keith.

--
Keith Chapman