Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org> on 2010/03/05 13:15:31 UTC

Add some entry to the Users Story page

Hi all,

would be possible to add JAMES to the Users Store page ? JAMES is
using Camel for Mail routing and processing.

Thx,
Norman

Ps: Nothing urgent

Re: Add some entry to the Users Story page

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 1:24 PM, Norman Maurer
<no...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Yeah exactly.. its james.apache.org ;) Its currently only used in the
> trunk but I expect to cut the first Milestone soon :)
>
> My username is norman.

Cool you user should now be able to edit the wiki pages. You may need
to logout to have the credentials updated.

See this wiki page for how to edit the pages
http://camel.apache.org/how-do-i-edit-the-website.html

Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus

Re: Add some entry to the Users Story page

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.