Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Aman Sinha <am...@apache.org> on 2018/07/18 21:19:30 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New PMC Chair of Apache Drill

Drill developers,
Time flies and it is time for a new PMC chair !  Thank you all for your
support during the past year.

I am very pleased to announce that the Drill PMC has voted to elect Arina
Ielchiieva as the new PMC chair of Apache Drill.  She has also been
approved unanimously by the Apache Board in today's board meeting.  Please
join me in congratulating Arina !

Thanks,
Aman

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC Chair of Apache Drill

Posted by Gautam Parai <gp...@mapr.com>.
Congratulations Arina!

Gautam

Posted by Boaz Ben-Zvi <bo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Robert Wu <rw...@magnitude.com>.
Congratulations, Arina!

Best regards,

Rob

Posted by Padma Penumarthy <pe...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bridget Bevens <bb...@mapr.com>.
Congratulations, Arina!!!

Posted by Parth Chandra <pa...@apache.org>.
Congratulations

Posted by Kunal Khatua <ku...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, Arina !

Posted by Volodymyr Vysotskyi <vo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Abhishek Girish <ag...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, Arina!

Posted by Arina Ielchiieva <ar...@apache.org>.
Guys, thank you all for the congratulations.
I will do my best to make sure Drill continues following right direction in
terms of community grows, new features implementations and overall project
stability!

Aman, thanks for being chair over the past year!

Kind regards,
Arina

Posted by Vitalii Diravka <vi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Arina!