Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Davyd McColl <da...@codeo.co.za.INVALID> on 2022/07/25 07:52:45 UTC

[VOTE] Release log4net 2.0.15

Hi all

It's been a while, but I've finally tied together some work in a 2.0.15 release for log4net. An rc tag is up at GitHub with details: https://github.com/apache/logging-log4net/releases/tag/rc%2F2.0.15-rc1
I've pushed docs to staging as well as binaries to https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/logging/log4net, however
I don't see the 2.0.15 artifacts up at https://downloads.apache.org/logging/log4net

This is probably why download links from https://logging.staged.apache.org/log4net/download_log4net.html aren't working?

@Ralph, I'd appreciate any assistance here - I'm probably missing something obvious ):

Thanks
-d

Re: [VOTE] Release log4net 2.0.15

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
+1

I validated the signatures and hashes. I also don’t have a .NET environment so didn’t build or test.

Ralph

Re: log4net 2.0.15 vote

Posted by Davyd McColl <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi all

Thanks for the votes, 2.0.15 is now live.
-d

Re: log4net 2.0.15 vote

Posted by Davyd McColl <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ralph

Re: log4net 2.0.15 vote

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.

Re: log4net 2.0.15 vote

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

log4net 2.0.15 vote

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.

Posted by Davyd McColl <da...@gmail.com>.
I don't understand? There is an update at the staging site? What am I missing?

-d

Posted by Robert Middleton <rm...@apache.org>.
+1 from me - signatures and checksums look good.  I didn't validate
anything else as I don't use .NET.

Note: You may want to not zip up the target/ directory, since that is
only for maven.

-Robert Middleton

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.