Posted to users@camel.apache.org by chandresh pancholi <ch...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/25 14:20:41 UTC

How to enable debugging in camel router?

Hi,

I have read debug documentation on Camel website. Can someone guide me on
how to enable debugging on camel router?

It would be great if you share a code snippet or blog post link.

Thanks in advance

--
Chandresh Pancholi
Senior Software Engineer

Re: How to enable debugging in camel router?

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
Hi Chandresh,
I can point you to Clauses blog post on javacodegeeks[1] and a video
demo Lars did[2] these are two years old, but I think they still hold
true,

zoran

[1] https://www.javacodegeeks.com/2015/03/apache-camel-eclipse-tooling-with-debugger.html
[2] https://lhein.blogspot.de/2015/06/upcoming-changes-for-jboss-fuse-tooling.html