Posted to user@olingo.apache.org by Madhawa Kasun Gunasekara <ma...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/03 14:16:22 UTC

[ODatav4] odata.metadata=full doesn't support in beta03

Hi All,

According to spec OData should support odata.metadata=full header. but it
seems olingo doesn't support it :/

Thanks,
Madhawa

RE: [ODatav4] odata.metadata=full doesn't support in beta03

Posted by "Amend, Christian" <ch...@sap.com>.
Hi Madhawa,

yes it is currently not supported. We have a branch which includes this feature but I did not get to merge the code yet.

Best Regards,
Christian