Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/01 02:31:49 UTC

Re: panelNavigation2 Issues

Post your page code for the menu and we might be able to give you some hints.

Re: [Sandbox] selectManyPicklist button text

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
Bharath Belagodu schrieb:
> The selectManyPick component in the sandbox provides a '<' and '>'
> button. I was trying to figure out if I can change the text of the
> buttons to 'Add' and 'Remove' instead of '>' and '<', but after looking
> at the code in the renderer of the component I figured that the text of
> the buttons are hardcoded,
>
> encodeSwapButton(facesContext, uiComponent,
> 	javascriptRemoveFromSelected, "<");
>

> From my current understanding there isn't an option for me to change the
> text of the buttons?

Patches are always welcome...

Re: [Sandbox] selectManyPicklist button text

Posted by Adrian Mitev <ad...@googlemail.com>.
You could easy override the renderer class.

Posted by Jeff Bischoff <jb...@klkurz.com>.
If you want to enhance the component, you can submit a patch to add such
(optional) functionality. :)

Posted by Bharath Belagodu <BB...@trivininc.com>.

Posted by Bharath Belagodu <BB...@trivininc.com>.
Mike,
Here's an extract from my page. We are using facelets, jsf 1.2 and
tomahawk components in the project.

<t:documentBody>
  <t:div id="subnavigation_outer">
    <t:div id="subnavigation">
      <h:form>
        <t:panelNavigation2 id="nav1" layout="list" itemClass="mypage"

           activeItemClass="activeItem" openItemClass="selected"
           disabledStyle="color:red;padding: 2px 20px 2px 25px">

           <t:navigationMenuItems id="navitems"
              value="#{(menuBean!=null?menuBean:(navHandler)).menuItems
}"/>
           </t:panelNavigation2>
      </h:form>
    </t:div>
  </t:div>
</t:documentBody>

Issues that relate to the below problem of mine,
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-673
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-508
- Due to these issue I had to revert from using dynamic menu to static
menus (command links etc).

I'm unable to figure out the issue with why the menu collapses and
doesn't retain state.
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-755 ?)

-Bharath