Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by R Lists06 <li...@abbacomm.net> on 2006/12/23 22:55:48 UTC

BAYES_00 possible score modification info thread help etc

Recently there was a thread on BAYES_00 and how folks were considering or
changing the score on this etc

-2.6 BAYES_00               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 0 to 1%
                             [score: 0.0000]

Ive searched and cannot locate it (the thread) somehow.

Can someone help me get to that thread please?

And, if there is any new commentary about the changing of this I would sure
like to hear about it.

Im finding just about everything spam still hits this and loses steam.

Thanks!

 - rh

--
Robert - Abba Communications