Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Lucky <wa...@163.com> on 2017/07/20 03:25:00 UTC

write behind problems

Hi:
    As the updated data is more than 500000,so I set write behind parameters to true with java code .
    but it did not work .It's still wait until all data is persisted.
   When I debug the code ,I found my cache's cacheconfiguration is correctly set to true;
    the setting is:
    cacheCfg.setWriteBehindEnabled(true);
    cacheCfg.setWriteBehindFlushSize(10240);
    cacheCfg.setWriteBehindFlushFrequency(5000);
    cacheCfg.setWriteBehindBatchSize(10000);
    cacheCfg.setWriteBehindFlushThreadCount(3);

     I startup a Ignite node by default-config.xml.
     And use lifeCycleBean(after_node_start event) to load above configure and load all datas to cache.

    Any suggestion?

    Thanks.
    Lucky

Re: write behind problems

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lucky,

I don't understand the use case. Are you loading data from DB to cache, or
writing to cache? Can you provide exact steps describing what you're doing?

-Val