Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Kanchana Welagedara <ka...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/21 13:59:19 UTC

Request of Linking with a codeFest

Hi folks;

We are a team who got bunch of contributors (One -Tech Lead-(10 hours per
week for 6 months) ,One-SE(5 hours per week for 6 months,One SSE(8 hours per
week for 6 months )  conducting a codeFest on Axis2 Java on Friday from
15:30 -18:30 Hrs in Sri Lanka
Time.Finally for the entire working hours would be 600  for  6 months.This a
start up of a growing a team.
These volunteers are heavy axis java 2 users.

I would really appreciate if we can find couple of Volunteers core
developers who could be on IM (ICQ, yahoo, skype) linking with us on this
CodeFest and guide us on key areas to contribute so that we can utilize our
time effectively.

Thanks and Best Regards
Kanchana

Re: Request of Linking with a codeFest

Posted by Kanchana Welagedara <ka...@gmail.com>.
No worries Adreas.Thanks for your interest

/BR
Kanchana

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kanchana Welagedara <ka...@gmail.com>.
Yup.It's UTC/GMT +5:30 hours

Posted by Benedikt Heintel <he...@seceng.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>.
Asia/Colombo UTC + 5:30h

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
GMT+6 hours
(5 hour difference from Brussels)
http://www.sjp.ac.lk/index.html

Bedankt,
Martin

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
GMT+6 hours

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
GMT+6 hours

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
GMT+6 hours

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
GMT+6 hours

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
GMT+6 hours

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
HI Kanchana,

I guess this is not the time for an extreme newbie, but yes if he/she has a
basic understanding on Axis2 and the code, giving few guidance to those
should be doable. Our target is a bit hard to achieve one so we better not
get much extreme newbies this time. :-(

Thanks,
Ruwan

Posted by Kanchana Welagedara <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ruwan

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kanchana Welagedara <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi Azeez,

Posted by Afkham Azeez <af...@gmail.com>.
Kanchana,

Posted by Kanchana Welagedara <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shivendra

Posted by Kanchana Welagedara <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shivendra

Posted by Kanchana Welagedara <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shivendra

Posted by Kanchana Welagedara <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shivendra

Posted by Kanchana Welagedara <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shivendra

Posted by Kanchana Welagedara <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shivendra

Posted by shivendra tripathi <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kanchana,

Posted by shivendra tripathi <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kanchana,

Posted by shivendra tripathi <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kanchana,

Posted by shivendra tripathi <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kanchana,

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by shivendra tripathi <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kanchana,

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kanchana Welagedara <ka...@gmail.com>.
HI Prateek,

I added you on line and waited for you for couple of hours.We had a 25
minutes of valuable time of conf call with Senaka and Amila which helped to
look at different angles of contribution since we got number of hours from
QA resources as well.We concluded on following areas to start with.

Start as a User for newbies
Fixing existing bugs and send patches to the list
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?pager/start=50
Performance testing
Interoperability testing
Fine bugs fixes
Use Code Quality tools and Testing
Documentation

Hope to sync up with you on the mailing list ,May be we can conduct a
Hackathon
/BR
Kanchana

Posted by Kanchana Welagedara <ka...@gmail.com>.
HI Prateek,

Posted by Kanchana Welagedara <ka...@gmail.com>.
HI Prateek,

Posted by Kanchana Welagedara <ka...@gmail.com>.
HI Prateek,

Posted by Kanchana Welagedara <ka...@gmail.com>.
HI Prateek,

Posted by Kanchana Welagedara <ka...@gmail.com>.
HI Prateek,

Posted by Kanchana Welagedara <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi Prateek

Sure.Hope you are a heavy axis user. Let's start up from Friday then.As a

Posted by Kanchana Welagedara <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi Prateek

Posted by Kanchana Welagedara <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi Prateek