Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/22 14:55:12 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release iPOJO 1.8.0 - Part 1

Hi,

The vote has passed (except for the maven-ipojo-plugin) with the following
result:

+1: Alex Karasulu, Karl Pauls, Richard Hall, Clement Escoffier

I will copy this release to the Felix dist directory and promote the
artifacts to the central Maven repository. An other vote was opened for the
maven-ipojo-plugin.

Thanks & Regards,

Clement

From:  Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>