Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Berin Lautenbach <be...@ozemail.com.au> on 2003/10/05 13:30:44 UTC

[Fwd: Status of XML and Apache Mirrors]

Well we are nearly there.

Batik is done and AxKit is (I think) in progress.

So only AxKit and Xerces-P are still in the dist directory.

I've therefore enabled the mirrors page from the download link on the
sidebar.  I've added AxKit and Xerces-P to the page - I just put the
links to the xml.apache.org/dist directory rather than the mirrors.

Let me know if there are any problems.

Cheers,
	Berin

Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 20:24:30 +1000
From: Berin Lautenbach <be...@ozemail.com.au>
To: XML PMC <pm...@xml.apache.org>,  general@xml.apache.org

Peoples,

The general xml.apache.org mirrors page I think is pretty much done.
Many thanks to Jeff for his (very patient :>) assistance with Forrest
and to Vadim and others for their suggestions for changes.

http://xml.apache.org/mirrors.cgi

Let me know any other updates you want.  If I hear nothing I will link
on the sidebar in place of the old Downloads link.

In terms of sub-projects, a number have moved accross, but we still have
6 to go.

Any volunteers? :>.

STILL TO MOVE TO MIRRORED DISTRIBUTION

xerces-j
xerces-p
xalan-j
batik
commons
axKit

MOVED TO MIRRORED DISTRIBUTION:

fop
forrest
security
xerces-c
xalan-c
xindice

Cheers,
	Berin

Posted by Gareth Reakes <ga...@decisionsoft.com>.

> xerces-j 	- DONE (I think?  Anyway I have added to cgi page :>)

Just getting a few people to look at to make sure I have not messed it up.
Should be up today.

Gareth

--
Gareth Reakes, Head of Product Development  +44-1865-203192
DecisionSoft Limited                        http://www.decisionsoft.com