Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Ivan Rancati <iv...@sharpmind.de> on 2007/10/04 17:58:22 UTC

small change in Response Assertion between 2.3RC3 and 2.3

I have some response assertions that fail in 2.3  but pass in 2.3RC3 (same
.jmx file, and the response assertion also worked in older JMeter builds)

The failing expression is
HTTP/1.1 200 OK

and the problematic character seems to be the forward slash. Escaping it
(i.e. \/) does not fix the problem.

Has anybody else seen something similar?

thanks
Ivan

Re: small change in Response Assertion between 2.3RC3 and 2.3

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Glad it's sorted.

I guess the changes file could have been more explicit ...

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Response Assertions now have a separate check-box for Response Headers
- have you tried that?

Also / is not a special character in regular expressions.

However "." is a special character - though it would match "." anyway.