Posted to dev@shiro.apache.org by Brian Demers <br...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/15 15:29:54 UTC

JIRA noise - Prepping for 1.3 release

Sorry about all of the JIRA noise, I had to reopen a bunch of issues, in
order to fix the 'Fix Version' fields, then close them again.

There are two issues left, both have pull requests, they need reviews.  I'd
like to include both of them in the release.

As it sits now 1.3 will contain:
12 Bugs
 9 Improvements
 3 Features

Re: JIRA noise - Prepping for 1.3 release

Posted by Brian Demers <br...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jérôme! one down, one to go:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SHIRO-361

Posted by Brian Demers <br...@gmail.com>.