Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by VANDAELE Gilles <gi...@axa.be> on 2006/10/19 17:37:10 UTC

How to use the project-mane from the skinconf.xml, and the project.name from forrest.properties

Hi list,

I hope getting to the right point.
Can I ask a user question here?

I'd like to use the  <project-name> value of the skinconf.xml, and the project.name property of my forrest.properties files.
First of all: why do we need to set two 'project name ' values? (what's the difference?)
Can I use them in the site.xml?
And in my documents?

Thanks,

Gilles

-----Disclaimer-----

This message may contain confidential information intended solely for the use of the named addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read, use, disclose or reproduce the content of this message. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify the sender immediately. Any views or opinions presented in this message are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of AXA Belgium, AXA Bank Belgium, AXA Tech Belgium GIE - ESV or any other entity of the AXA Group, unless otherwise stated by the sender and duly authorized by the said companies.