Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by spaway <su...@googlemail.com> on 2009/06/03 19:33:07 UTC

removing a property from grid component

Dear all,

I have a grid component and I do not want the id property of the object to
be displayed.  I have used remove="id" as can be seen below but it is still
getting displayed.

<t:grid t:source="allCelebrities" rowsPerPage="5" pagerPosition="top"
row="celebrity" remove="id" />

pls advise on how to remove a property from being displayed on a grid.

Thanks

SPA

Re: removing a property from grid component

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
Em Wed, 03 Jun 2009 14:33:07 -0300, spaway <su...@googlemail.com>
escreveu:

> <t:grid t:source="allCelebrities" rowsPerPage="5" pagerPosition="top"
> row="celebrity" remove="id" />

Grid has no remove parameter: use exclude instead. ;)

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://www.arsmachina.com.br/thiago