Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Joseph Brunner <jo...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/26 23:34:32 UTC

wicket-datetime formatting

Hello,

First of all, thank you for such a great tool and congratulations on joining
the apache foundation.  Keep up the good work!

Now for my question.  I am using a wicket-datetime component to select a
time and date in a form.  The component functions as expected, but for some
reason the time is always formatted with the smallest number of digits.

For instance, if the time was 1:01, in the form the fields would show 1:1.
Is there a way to change this to behave like a standard clock (i.e. the
minute field always shows two digit width)?

Thanks,
Joe Brunner

Re: wicket-datetime formatting

Posted by Gerolf Seitz <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi joseph,

this should actually already be applied to trunk (see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-751)
which version are you using?

gerolf