Posted to user@oltu.apache.org by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com> on 2013/04/02 09:39:53 UTC

Re: Plans for amber/oltu

Hi Ernoe,

replying to user mailing list (I hope you do not mind)

On Mar 27, 2013, at 5:08 AM, Ernö Török wrote:

Hi,
I'm checking Oltu since we need an Oauth 2 library for server side. As I see it oltu is just get out of the incubator state (of amber).
What are the plans for a  production release that is not 0.x, maven-repo based, not just archives?

Both Amber/Oltu exist as maven artifact. E.g

<groupId>org.apache.amber</groupId>
<artifactId>oauth2-common</artifactId>
<version>0.22-incubating-SNAPSHOT</version>

The version 0.22-incubating is stable enough.
Soon, we should have a new Oltu release though.

Regards

Antonio

Thanks,
Erno Torok

Re: Plans for amber/oltu

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

> Both Amber/Oltu exist as maven artifact. E.g
>
> <groupId>org.apache.amber</groupId>
> <artifactId>oauth2-common</artifactId>
> <version>0.22-incubating-SNAPSHOT</version>

for the 0.22 you can strip the SNAPSHOT since it has been released,
you can see all the modules on Mvn central repo[1]

HTH,
-Simo

[1] http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cga%7C1%7Camber

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/