Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Ethan Schroeder <Et...@nsighttel.com> on 2004/02/18 03:18:01 UTC

Epoz - error response status

When clicking the save icon editing a document in Epoz, I get the follow
javascript error:

Error saving your data
Reponse status: 1223
Check you server log for more information

The document does save, and there is nothing in any logs pertaining to
this (with DEBUG on)  I can easily make the 1223 code (whatever that is)
not prompt an error by editing the epoz javascript, but I would still
like to know if anyone else has experienced this and what their solution
was.

Thanks,
Ethan

RE: Epoz - error response status

Posted by Ethan Schroeder <et...@netnet.net>.
Thank you for the tip.  You are correct about this being an apparent IE
issue.  The Epoz community seems puzzled by it. The recommendation is to
add 1223 to the accepted responses.  As I said before, the data is saved
properly, so adding the 1223 response to
ROOT/epoz/common/epozeditor.js:253 seems to be the current fix.

Ethan

> When clicking the save icon editing a document in Epoz, I get the
> follow javascript error:
>
> Error saving your data
> Reponse status: 1223
> Check you server log for more information
>
> The document does save, and there is nothing in any logs pertaining to
> this (with DEBUG on)  I can easily make the 1223 code (whatever that
> is) not prompt an error by editing the epoz javascript, but I would
> still like to know if anyone else has experienced this and what their
> solution was.

I think this is a problem with IE and the problem showed up in the Epoz
Mailing List.
Maybe you can check the Epoz mailing list.

HTH

Michi

--
Michael Wechner