Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Miguel A Paraz <ma...@free.net.ph> on 2002/06/20 10:32:53 UTC

ServiceLifecycle is now working

I finally got ServiceLifecycle to work, with the latest CVS version.

An observation: since the Skeleton class that is deployed, and not Impl,
it should be the one that "implements ServiceLifecycle."  I put code like:

public class xxxSkeleton implements xxx, org.apache.axis.wsdl.Skeleton, ServiceLifecycle {

    // ...

    public void init(Object ctx) throws javax.xml.rpc.ServiceException {
        ((ServiceLifecycle)impl).init(ctx);
    }

    public void destroy() {
        ((ServiceLifecycle)impl).destroy();