Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Koh Kok Wei <ko...@dreamtree.com.sg> on 2000/12/07 08:19:14 UTC

how to setup the EMBPERL_MAILTOFROM?

I'm working on a e-mail form, and would like to use the MailToFrom EmbPerl
module to do it. Can someone tell me what to add in the httpd.conf and
please provide me with some code snippets on how to integrate this thing
into the form. Thanks.

Cheers,
Kok Wei

Re: how to setup the EMBPERL_MAILTOFROM?

Posted by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de>.
> I'm working on a e-mail form, and would like to use the MailToFrom EmbPerl
> module to do it. Can someone tell me what to add in the httpd.conf and
> please provide me with some code snippets on how to integrate this thing
> into the form. Thanks.

For an example look at
http://perl.apache.org/embperl/Examples.html#input_htm . If you have an smtp
server running on the same host, your are done, otherwise you should add a

PerlSetEnv EMBPERL_MAILHOST mail.foo.com

to your httpd.conf. See
http://perl.apache.org/embperl/Embperl.pod.3.html#EMBPERL_MAILHOST where are
the other possible conf parameters are described

Gerald

E-Mail:     richter@ecos.de         Voice:    +49 6133 925151