Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by "Conoly, Brett" <Br...@digitalinsight.com> on 2008/06/06 15:09:16 UTC

null pointer in client observation manager

I've been fooling with this for two days and I still can't seem to find
a decent explanation.

I'm trying to set up some simple event listeners within a single class
and I have written an isListening function that uses

ObservationManager manager =
session.getWorkspace().getObservationManager();

EventListenerIterator events = manager.getRegisteredEventListeners();

For some reason that I don't understand, I'm getting a very random null
pointer within the getRegisteredEventListeners() function and I can't
figure out why.

Has anyone seen this problem or possibly have a solution?

Thanks in advance,

Brett

RE: null pointer in client observation manager

Posted by "Conoly, Brett" <Br...@digitalinsight.com>.
The jira issue is in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-1643

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,