Posted to user@struts.apache.org by syed abrar <ab...@rediffmail.com> on 2005/07/08 07:48:30 UTC

check box help

Hello,
     Iam new to this Struts framework.I have been assigned a complex GUI coding.
      The screen has two frames :In one frame we have the family(family name as a link and a checkbox to select) and in the second frame we have the family members corresponding to the family.The family members(family member name and a checkbox) are to be displayed when the family name link in first frame is clicked.In the second frame also we have checkbox for the user to select.
          The user is allowed to select either the complete family by checking the chebox in the first frame or individual family memebers by selecting the checkboxes in the second frame.
      If a family name is checked in the first frame,and then the link on it is selected ,then all its family members in the second frame should have the initial state as checked.(Totally 38 families and correspondingly 8000 family members have to be selected..The state of all the checkboxes have to be captured when this page is submitted

If any one of you have any sample code which will be useful fo this requirement,send it to me.I will be very thankful for the help.

Regards
Abrar