Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Srinivasulu <sr...@cognizant.com> on 2008/09/12 08:38:35 UTC

Testing crystal reports

Hi ,

In my application after uploading documents it generates crystal reports.
So is there any way to record and test crystal reports.
Thanks in advance for reply :-)

Srinivasulu

Re: Testing crystal reports

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 12/09/2008, Srinivasulu <sr...@cognizant.com> wrote:

>  Hi ,
>
>  In my application after uploading documents it generates crystal reports.
>  So is there any way to record and test crystal reports.

If the reports are generated by pressing a button on a web-page, then
yes, JMeter can do that.

If you mean you want to run Crystal Reports on your local machine,
then you don't need JMeter for that - just install nd run it yourself
- JMeter cannot control Crystal Reports directly.

JMeter is for testing servers, not arbitrary applications.