Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ् <no...@corp.aol.com> on 2009/06/23 06:52:06 UTC

Re: svn commit: r787205 - in /lucene/solr/trunk/contrib/dataimporthandler: CHANGES.txt src/main/java/org/apache/solr/handler/dataimport/DataImportHandler.java src/main/java/org/apache/solr/handler/dataimport/SolrWriter.java

using single properties file is error prone. They are not synchronized
and writes may happen at anytime