Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Arik Gorelik <ar...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/26 23:29:47 UTC

logging incoming requests in CXF

Hello,

What is the best and most efficient way to LOG the incoming SOAP requests?
Is there an existing interceptor that I can use?

I've wrote my own interceptor in the RECEIVE Phase where I simply obtain the
request XML from the message's InputStream and dump that into the "Logger",
but I dont think that is the most efficient way of accomplishing my goal.

Any suggestions? I am currently on CXF 2.2.4.

Thank you.
Arik.

Re: logging incoming requests in CXF

Posted by Malte Finsterwalder <ma...@finsterwalder.name>.
Check out:

http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/debugging-and-logging.html
http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/configuration.html

Greetings,
   Malte

RE: logging incoming requests in CXF

Posted by "Reddy, Rama" <ra...@ebay.com>.
I think using this in your cxf-bean will log both request and responses.

    <cxf:bus>
        <cxf:features>
            <cxf:logging/>
        </cxf:features>