Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Claudio Devecchi <cd...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/30 21:17:54 UTC

Problems running on tomcat

Hi,

I'm new with solr and I'm doing my first installation under tomcat, I
followed the documentation on link (
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrTomcat#Installing_Tomcat_6) but there are
some problems.
The http://localhost:8080/solr/admin works fine, but in some cases, for
example to see my schema.xml from the admin console the error bellow
happensHTTP
Status 404 - /solr/admin/file/index.jspSomebody already saw this? There are
some trick to do?

Tks

--
Claudio Devecchi

Re: Problems running on tomcat

Posted by rajini maski <ra...@gmail.com>.
I have observed this error while there is mistake in indexed fields.. i.e;
The field defined while indexing but undefined in schema... then this error
is thrown..
You can check for that missing filed in your  Catalina logs.. There it will
be written as Unknown filed..

Regards,
Rajani Maski

Posted by Claudio Devecchi <cd...@gmail.com>.