Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Allen Gilliland <al...@sun.com> on 2007/07/10 20:49:02 UTC

new icon for 'display' tab on main menu

It's annoying not being able to get to the new 'display' tab quickly
from the main menu page when you know that's where you need to go so I'd
like to add a new icon and link to the quick links box shown next to
each weblog on the main menu.

So far the options I like are ...

http://www.famfamfam.com/lab/icons/silk/previews/index_abc.png

layout
palette
script_palette

Those are all free icons, so we should be fine using them.

Which do we prefer?

-- Allen

Re: new icon for 'display' tab on main menu

Posted by Allen Gilliland <al...@sun.com>.

Dave wrote:
> On 7/10/07, Allen Gilliland <al...@sun.com> wrote:
>> It's annoying not being able to get to the new 'display' tab quickly
>> from the main menu page when you know that's where you need to go so I'd
>> like to add a new icon and link to the quick links box shown next to
>> each weblog on the main menu.
>>
>> So far the options I like are ...
>>
>> http://www.famfamfam.com/lab/icons/silk/previews/index_abc.png
>>
>> layout
>> palette
>> script_palette
>>
>> Those are all free icons, so we should be fine using them.
>
> The layout icons seems most appropriate.

I agree, I like that one the best as well.

-- Allen

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.