Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Raúl Carazo <rc...@bilbomatica.es> on 2002/08/01 09:36:52 UTC

New filter

    I'm using log4J 1.2.5 and I'm trying to create a filter for some information. But I have a question.

    I'm using the LoggingEvent class, and I've seen a field inside (logger) that returns a Category object.

    I think it's the Category that called the log, isn't it? But I can't take some information that I've set inside the Logger object...

    Any idea?

    Thank you very much...

Raúl Carazo ( rcarazo@bilbomatica.es )
Bilbomática S.A.
Licenciado Poza 55 4 planta
Tel. 94.427.63.08
Fax 94.427.15.47
48013 BILBAO

Re: New filter

Posted by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch>.
At 09:36 01.08.2002 +0200, you wrote:
>     I'm using log4J 1.2.5 and I'm trying to create a filter for some
> information. But I have a question.
>
>     I'm using the LoggingEvent class, and I've seen a field inside
> (logger) that returns a Category object.
>
>     I think it's the Category that called the log, isn't it? But I can't
> take some information that I've set inside the Logger object...

You are using a derived Logger class?