Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by John Hardin <jh...@impsec.org> on 2022/07/17 22:08:03 UTC

Masscheck corpus graph defunct?

My browser home page included the masscheck corpus size chart, but it's no
longer displaying:

   The following error was encountered while trying to retrieve the URL:
   http://www.chaosreigns.com/dnswl/tot.svg

     Unable to determine IP address from host name "www.chaosreigns.com"

   The DNS server returned:

     Name Error: The domain name does not exist.

Forgot to renew the domain registration, perhaps? :(

  jhardin@impsec.org                         pgpk -a jhardin@impsec.org
  3 days until the 53rd anniversary of Apollo 11 landing on the Moon

Re: Masscheck corpus graph defunct?

Posted by John Hardin <jh...@impsec.org>.
On Sun, 17 Jul 2022, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:

> That's not a project domain.

Yeah, I know.

> I think it might be Darxus' who always had
> some helpful scripts.

That's why I pinged here, I didn't remember who was hosting it.

> On Sun, Jul 17, 2022, 18:08 John Hardin <jh...@impsec.org> wrote:
>

>> My browser home page included the masscheck corpus size chart, but it's no
>> longer displaying:
>>

>>    The following error was encountered while trying to retrieve the URL:
>>    http://www.chaosreigns.com/dnswl/tot.svg
>>
>>      Unable to determine IP address from host name "www.chaosreigns.com"
>>
>>    The DNS server returned:
>>
>>      Name Error: The domain name does not exist.
>>

>> Forgot to renew the domain registration, perhaps? :(

  jhardin@impsec.org                         pgpk -a jhardin@impsec.org
   Teddy Kennedy's car has killed more people than any of my guns.
  Today: the 53rd anniversary of Mary Jo Kopechne's death by drowning

Re: Masscheck corpus graph defunct?

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@apache.org>.
That's not a project domain.  I think it might be Darxus' who always had
some helpful scripts.