Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Stanislav Neuberger <st...@okean.de> on 2006/03/09 10:28:20 UTC

Subclipse commit problem

Hi,

when i try to add a file using subclipse to the root folder of the
project within the repository a get following error:

add -N C:\foo\FooProject\.project
     A         C:/foo/FooProject/.project
commit -m "Foo test." C:/foo/FooProject/.project
     Adding         C:/foo/FooProject/.project
     RA layer request failed
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/foorepository/FooProject/.project'
svn: PROPFIND of '/foorepository/FooProject/.project': 200 OK
(https://svn.foo.com)

Adding folders and files to folders within projects within repository
works fine.

I'm using eclipse 3.1.0 with subclipse plugin 0.9.108

Somebody an idea?

Greetings,
Stas

Re: Subclipse commit problem

Posted by Andy Levy <an...@gmail.com>.
On 3/9/06, Stanislav Neuberger <st...@okean.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> when i try to add a file using subclipse to the root folder of the
> project within the repository a get following error:
>
> add -N C:\foo\FooProject\.project
>      A         C:/foo/FooProject/.project
> commit -m "Foo test." C:/foo/FooProject/.project
>      Adding         C:/foo/FooProject/.project
>      RA layer request failed
> svn: Commit failed (details follow):
> svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/foorepository/FooProject/.project'
> svn: PROPFIND of '/foorepository/FooProject/.project': 200 OK
> (https://svn.foo.com)
>
> Adding folders and files to folders within projects within repository
> works fine.
>
> I'm using eclipse 3.1.0 with subclipse plugin 0.9.108

You may have better luck asking the Subclipse users mailing list (see
http://subclipse.tigris.org/servlets/ProjectMailingListList), unless
you can reproduce the problem using another client.