Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by felipe gutierrez <fe...@usto.re> on 2014/07/15 15:41:42 UTC

connect jclouds to a private cloud

Hi all,

In my code I have two options to connect jclouds to a filesystem or to an
aws-s3 cloud.

if (credentials.length == 0) {
properties.setProperty(FilesystemConstants.PROPERTY_BASEDIR,
pFile.getAbsolutePath());
ContextBuilder overrides =
ContextBuilder.newBuilder("filesystem").overrides(properties);
mContext = overrides.buildView(BlobStoreContext.class);
} else {
mContext =
ContextBuilder.newBuilder("aws-s3").credentials(getCredentials()[0],
getCredentials()[1]).buildView(BlobStoreContext.class);
}

Since I have my on private cloud, that is not at the list of jclouds, I
want to include a lib to connect to it. Where do I can start?

Thanks in advance!
Felipe