Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Igor Chudov <ic...@Algebra.Com> on 2007/05/10 18:42:13 UTC

Perl module for cookie/logon/session management with Apache

I am looking for modules above the level of Apache::Session. Something
that would let me have a website with logon/passwords/user status in
request/etc without doing more than one or two calls to a module, and
maybe providing access to the SQL accounts table and a logon form.

My situation is that I already have all those logons and such on my
personal for-profit website, but I need to implement a logon system
for a day job related project.

I am reluctant to drag my personal code into work to not create any
impression that my employer may have any rights to my personal code
(because it is worth relatively big bucks). Plus it is specialized and
I hope to find something better done to start with.

thanks

igor

Re: Perl module for cookie/logon/session management with Apache

Posted by Perrin Harkins <pe...@elem.com>.
On 5/10/07, Igor Chudov <ic...@algebra.com> wrote:
> I am looking for modules above the level of Apache::Session. Something
> that would let me have a website with logon/passwords/user status in
> request/etc without doing more than one or two calls to a module, and
> maybe providing access to the SQL accounts table and a logon form.

There are tons of these on CPAN.  You might start with Apache::AuthCookie.

- Perrin