Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by keyoh <bo...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/10 19:58:49 UTC

How To Ignore Unregistered AppDomain Messages

When my classes are created I get these messages:

Unregistered AppDomain unhandled exception handler.
Registered AppDomain unhandled exception handler.

How can I set the text logger to ignore these?

Re: How To Ignore Unregistered AppDomain Messages

Posted by Ron Grabowski <ro...@yahoo.com>.
Are you sure that's a log4net generated message?