Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by vishnu murali <vi...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/01 12:56:56 UTC

Connector For MirrorMaker

Hi Guys

Previously I asked question about the Mirror maker and it is solved now.

So Now I need to know is there any connectors available for that same.

Like JdbcConnector acts as a source and sink for DB connection is there any
connector available for performing mirror operations

 or

does some one having own created connectors for this purpose??

Re: Connector For MirrorMaker

Posted by Liam Clarke-Hutchinson <li...@adscale.co.nz>.
Hi Vishnu,

You should look at this:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-382%3A+MirrorMaker+2.0#KIP-382:MirrorMaker2.0-Walkthrough:RunningMirrorMaker2.0

Assuming you've downloaded/checked out Kafka 2.5, you should have
connect-mirror-maker.sh under the bin directory.

Good luck, any questions, let me know,

Liam Clarke-Hutchinson

Posted by vishnu murali <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Robin