Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by sriraj paul <sr...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2010/09/29 13:57:47 UTC

Spring for JCR

Hi,

I tried spring for JCR as given in
http://www.springbyexample.org/examples/spring-by-example-jcr-module.html. This
is for JSR 170.
In spring module site(https://springmodules.dev.java.net/ ) also they have given
it as - Support for JSR-170 (Java Content Repository) .
I tried it with CRX 2.1 and jackrabbit 2.1which implements JSR 283and it works
fine.

Is there any thing new in JSR 283 that is not supported by Spring.

Thank you
Sriraj

Re: Spring for JCR

Posted by akorotenko <Al...@yahoo.com>.
That's true, unfortunately

It would be great to have solution for JackRabbit.. especially to manage
sessions...

-----
Java/GWT engineer

Re: Spring for JCR

Posted by Joseph Ottinger <jo...@enigmastation.com>.
se-jcr isn't quite caught up, last I'd checked.

On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 10:43 AM, erich oliphant
<er...@gmail.com> wrote:
> There is a new se-jcr module under spring extensions.  Im not sure what the
> status is.  Fyi, spring modules has been deprecated.
>
> On Feb 18, 2011 3:28 AM, "akorotenko" <Al...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> Looks like Spring doesn't want support JCR 2
>
> no any updates
>
> -----
> Java/GWT engineer

Joseph B. Ottinger