Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Rebecca Newman <rn...@hpsj.com> on 2022/11/16 01:06:34 UTC

Invitation to ActiveMQ Slack channel

Hello,

Can I please be invited to the ActiveMQ Slack channel?

Thank you in advance,
Rebecca

***** Confidentiality Notice ***** This message (including attachments) contains confidential information intended for the person or entity to which it is addressed. Any dissemination, copying, or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately and delete this message. Failure to maintain confidentiality or unauthorized re-disclosure could subject you to federal and state penalties.

Re: Invitation to ActiveMQ Slack channel

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.
Done.

Justin