Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Stephen Loeckle <sl...@xtria.com> on 2004/03/15 15:30:27 UTC

New link for awstats

We've changed our awstats setup for mirrors.xtria.com. You should now go
to http://mirrors.xtria.com/awstats/awstats.pl?config=mirrors.xtria.com
for dynamic pages.

-SL

Re: New link for awstats

Posted by Stephen Loeckle <sl...@xtria.com>.
Ahhh thanks for the tip! I have it installed now via CPAN and my config
file. We'll see how it does!

Stephen

Re: New link for awstats

Posted by Administrator <ro...@tsuren.net>.