Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by andrea antibo <an...@away.it> on 2003/12/02 15:07:28 UTC

upload file

Hi,
my question is if you know if there are problems on file upload using cos.jar
under tomcat 4.1.x, because I have a project that work fine on tomcat 4.0.6
but it goes broke on tomcat 4.1.x or under jboss-tomcat.4.1.x.

thx

R: upload file

Posted by Simone Chiaretta <si...@piyosailing.com>.
I was using as you cos.jar and uploadbean from zoom
But monving to 4.1 and 5 I decided to pass  to commons-upload from
jakarta since it's more "tested" even it has some strange behaveour.

Simone

Simone Chiaretta
www.piyosailing.com/S
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic