Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Eric White <er...@home.austin.tx.us> on 2003/01/17 02:50:17 UTC

will xindice import overwrite?

If I import a set of documents, then import that same set (or a large
subset), will xindice overwrite the existing documents or simply add
them as additional nodes in those collections?

If xindice import will simply add them, is there a switch (existing or
forthcoming) where I could force an overwrite?

I'd like to do batch updates into a collection and, depending on the
harvest interval, I may have some documents that I imported earlier, I'd
just like to blow them into the repository without first having to check
for their existence.

--
Eric White <er...@home.austin.tx.us>