Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com> on 2008/08/31 12:19:27 UTC

Call for localization help!

Hi ho folks!

Since 2.8 is nearing (we have only minor things left, I think), one
important thing is that we need to make sure that all localizations
are ok.

At the moment, it looks like Dutch, English, Finnish and German are
doing just fine, and are updated to the latest version.  However, we
need someone to update the Italian, Chinese and Spanish
translations.  They seem to be *mostly* up to date, but there are a
few keys missing.

You can check from command line what is missing by saying

ant compile
ant compiletests
java -cp tests/build/:build TranslationsCheck <language>

where language is "es" or "zh_CN" or "it".  Or any of the other ones
that we support.

Please add the patches to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/
JSPWIKI-231, or commit directly, if you are able to :)

[Of course, if you can add a whole new language prior to beta, that
would be great, too!  I'd very much like to see more Asian, Indian
and African languages.]

/Janne