Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Silvestre Losada <si...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/12 10:12:20 UTC

Ruta partofneq

I dont know if this is a bug or if it is wokring well. I have the following
annotations.

AnnotationA
     begin:0
     ends:8
      id:1
AnnotationA
     begin:4
     ends:8
      id:2
AnnotationA
     begin: 4
     ends:8
      id:3

Then if apply the following ruta

(AnnotationA{-> UNMARK(AnnotationA)}){PARTOFNEQ(AnnotationA)};

The output is
AnnotationA
     begin:0
     ends:8
      id:1
AnnotationA
     begin: 4
     ends:8
      id:3

I expect that annotations with id 2 and 3 will be removed. Is there any way
to remove both

Kind regards

Re: Ruta partofneq

Posted by Peter Klügl <pk...@uni-wuerzburg.de>.
Thank you. I try to take a look at it this weekend.

Best,

Peter

Re: Ruta partofneq

Posted by Silvestre Losada <si...@gmail.com>.