Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Estail7s <es...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/25 00:25:31 UTC

add Job management

Zeppelin job management.
Zeppelin is not easy to have a current status and management of the entire node.
In particular, in many cases Notebook is made.
For this, I am ready to function with a separate page named 'JOB'.
I confirm that this feature is part of the Road-map of the Zeppelin.
Consider briefly to attach the small image of this mock-up image and functionality.
I want feedback from users and developers who Zeppelin.
Thank you.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12779483/Mockup1.png

https://github.com/cloverhearts

Re: add Job management

Posted by Skanda <sk...@gmail.com>.
Any updates on the job management feature?

Re: add Job management

Posted by Skanda <sk...@gmail.com>.
Hi

add Job management