Posted to dev@asterixdb.apache.org by as...@googlecode.com on 2015/08/06 22:22:58 UTC

Re: Issue 920 in asterixdb: consecutive index join fails with NPE

Updates:

Comment #3 on issue 920 by wangs...@gmail.com: consecutive index join fails
with NPE
https://code.google.com/p/asterixdb/issues/detail?id=920

Once the first join condition is transformed as an index-nested loop join,
there are two datasources (unnest-map and datasource-scan). However, in the
current codebase, we assume there is only one datasource in the sub-tree.
I have added additional datasource for the subtree if there are two. I will
verify the result with the sample data that Yingyi will provide.

issue notifications to this address.

Re: Issue 920 in asterixdb: consecutive index join fails with NPE

Posted by as...@googlecode.com.
Comment #6 on issue 920 by buyingyi@gmail.com: consecutive index join fails
with NPE
https://code.google.com/p/asterixdb/issues/detail?id=920

Great! Thanks!!

Best,
Yingyi

Comment #5 on issue 920 by wangs...@gmail.com: consecutive index join fails
with NPE
https://code.google.com/p/asterixdb/issues/detail?id=920

Thanks. It works as expected. I am going to submit the new code to the
code-review.

Comment #4 on issue 920 by buyingyi@gmail.com: consecutive index join fails
with NPE
https://code.google.com/p/asterixdb/issues/detail?id=920