Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by "alan.gerhard" <al...@gercom.com> on 2004/05/03 00:53:45 UTC

Bayesian spam matching part of James Standard Release

it's been a while since i was here and yes, i did review
some of the mail archives ..

is there any intent to include any of the code/word done in
the bayesina area as a standard release; i.e when
downloading the latest release ?

if not, what needs to be done so that it is ??

thanks,
alan

RE: Bayesian spam matching part of James Standard Release

Posted by Vincenzo Gianferrari Pini <vi...@praxis.it>.
Alan,

I am supposed to (and will) port it to the "standard" code. I've been personally very busy in the last 6-8 months, so I reduced a lot my coding activity on James. But I hope to dedicate some time to it in June or perhaps in the second part of May.

Vincenzo