Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Marnie McCormack <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2007/03/06 12:17:48 UTC

[VOTE] Add Tomas Restrepo as a Qpid Committer

I'd like to propose the addition of Tomas Restrepoas a Qpid committer.

He has contributed extensively on the .NET client, both in code and mailing
list terms.

This vote will stay open until COP Tues 13th March. Please cast your votes.

[ ] Add Tomas as a Qpid committer

Regards,
Marnie

[RESULT] [VOTE] Add Tomas Restrepo as a Qpid Committer

Posted by Cliff Schmidt <cl...@gmail.com>.
The Qpid PPMC already passed their vote in favor of making Tomas a
committer, but this email is to indicate that the vote is now official
with the following three +1s from Incubator PMC members (and no other
IPMC votes):

Paul Fremantle
William Rowe
Cliff Schmidt

Congratulations, Tomas.  I will now send the formal request to root to
set up your account.  Sorry for the mix-up with the delay in getting
the IPMC votes.

Cliff

[RESULT] [VOTE] Add Tomas Restrepo as a Qpid Committer

Re: [RESULT] Add Tomas Restrepo as a Qpid Committer

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
Carl Trieloff wrote:

> Please could a IPMC member help us with the IPMC 3rd vote for this
> committer

I presume the Qpid PPMC raised no objections.  +1, welcome Tomas.

Bill

Re: [RESULT] Add Tomas Restrepo as a Qpid Committer

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.

Please could a IPMC member help us with the IPMC 3rd vote for this committer

Carl.

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me

--
Paul Fremantle

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle
paul@wso2.com

Re: [RESULT] Add Tomas Restrepo as a Qpid Committer

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me

Posted by Cliff Schmidt <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Cliff Schmidt <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Marnie McCormack <ma...@googlemail.com>.
All,

This vote closed on Tuesday night and the result is as follows:

Votes Cast:

9+
0-

Thus, Tomas Restrepo should now be created as a committer on the Qpid
project.

Thanks & Regards,
Marnie

Re: [VOTE] Add Tomas Restrepo as a Qpid Committer

Posted by John O'Hara <jo...@gmail.com>.
+1 Add Tomas - Sterling work on the .NET front.

Posted by Kim van der Riet <ki...@redhat.com>.

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.

Posted by Bhupendra Bhardwaj <bh...@gmail.com>.
[+1 ] Add Tomas as a Qpid committer

Regards,
Bhupendra Bhardwaj

Fwd: [VOTE] Add Tomas Restrepo as a Qpid Committer

Posted by Robert Greig <ro...@gmail.com>.
[+1] Add Tomas as a Qpid committer

Robert

Re: [VOTE] Add Tomas Restrepo as a Qpid Committer

Posted by Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org>.
[+1] Add Tomas as a Qpid committer

--
Martin Ritchie

Re: [VOTE] Add Tomas Restrepo as a Qpid Committer

Posted by Robert Godfrey <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
[+1] Add Tomas as a Qpid committer