Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Adam Heath <do...@brainfood.com> on 2008/11/03 23:29:30 UTC

applications/* requires specialpurpose/projectmgr

==
adam@zoot:~/code/upstream/ofbiz/work-hg-svn$ grep ProjectMgrUiLabels . -r
./applications/accounting/widget/InvoiceScreens.xml:
<property-map resource="ProjectMgrUiLabels" map-name="uiLabelMap"
global="true"/>
./applications/humanres/widget/CommonScreens.xml:
<property-map resource="ProjectMgrUiLabels" map-name="uiLabelMap"
global="true"/>
./applications/order/script/org/ofbiz/order/request/CustRequestServices.xml:
                               <property-to-field
resource="ProjectMgrUiLabels" property="cannotCancelledRequest"
field-name="errorMessage"/>
./applications/party/widget/partymgr/CommonScreens.xml:
<property-map resource="ProjectMgrUiLabels" map-name="uiLabelMap"
global="true"/>
./specialpurpose/mypage/widget/CommonScreens.xml:
<property-map resource="ProjectMgrUiLabels" map-name="uiLabelMap"
global="true"/>
adam@zoot:~/code/upstream/ofbiz/work-hg-svn$ find -name
'ProjectMgrUiLabels*'
./specialpurpose/projectmgr/config/ProjectMgrUiLabels.xml
==

It was my understanding that framework should have no depends on
applications, and applications should have no depends on specialpurpose.
 This does not appear to be the case, however.

Re: applications/* requires specialpurpose/projectmgr

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
you just left off perfect what.
hehehe

Adam Heath sent the following on 11/3/2008 5:51 PM:

Posted by Adam Heath <do...@brainfood.com>.

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive prices

Re: applications/* requires specialpurpose/projectmgr

Posted by Adam Heath <do...@brainfood.com>.

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
I agree completely that this should not happen....
but sometimes we make errors....

Hans

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
That has been mentioned in the past, but nothing has been done to change it.

-Adrian