Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu> on 2004/05/05 21:50:12 UTC

Sandesha and WS-RM Interoping

Davanum Srinivas wrote:

>The WS-RM Interop workshop is next week (12-13th). Can you please help
>jaliya implement the scenario's? (see attached doc)

Dims,

sure - i have my ulterior motives too as i want to test my XSUL
implementation of WS-RM :) there should be soon another public interop
WS-RM XSUL endpoint for testing (i will have at least scenario 1
implemented with XSUL)

this could be used then to test Apache Sandesha client. and then when
Sandesha  has server endpoint deployed somewhere we could test full
peer-to-peer testing.

so i think first thing would be to start implementing/deploying
Sandesha endpoint for scenario 1.

but that leads to the question: can the endpoint be hosted on one of
apache machines?

thanks,

alek