Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by kant kodali <ka...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/06 20:10:18 UTC

How do I use Cassandra CQL V3 protocol with Nifi?

How do I use Cassandra CQL V3 protocol with Nifi?

Re: How do I use Cassandra CQL V3 protocol with Nifi?

Posted by Andy LoPresto <al...@apache.org>.
The Template Registry [1] and Joey Frazeeā€™s GitHub repo [2] have lots of examples of flows which do message format changes and integrate with a wide variety of protocols.

For authorized access, the Admin Guide [3] has extensive documentation, and Bryan Bende has written a very helpful step-by-step tutorial [4] for setting up secure authentication and multi tenant authorization.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Example+Dataflow+Templates
[2] https://github.com/jfrazee/awesome-nifi <https://github.com/jfrazee/awesome-nifi>
[3] https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/administration-guide.html#user-authentication
[4] http://bryanbende.com/development/2016/08/17/apache-nifi-1-0-0-authorization-and-multi-tenancy