Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/16 08:58:37 UTC

next release cycle // microprofile

Hey guys,

We did some changes in the microprofile libs, mainly extracting the common
logic, i wonder what we want to target next and when do we plan to release
it?
I can likely drive some of them in the coming weeks

Romain Manni-Bucau

Re: next release cycle // microprofile

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Small update: we need OWB 2.0.9 to do this bulk release, will work on that
which can delay a little bit G releases but it is in progress

Romain Manni-Bucau

Le dim. 16 déc. 2018 à 16:41, Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> a
écrit :

> up :),
>
> here is the proposal plan I can do - planning to do it in a single repo so
> it would be an all or nothing release:
>
> 1. release all impl with changes this week (week of the 17th)
> 2. release the aggregator this week as well
>
> On 2. I wonder if TomEE guys want to have a look to be able to use it in
> tomee directly instead of managing each single dependency, I used it with
> meecrowave - same as tomee can do with its maven plugin - but I didn't
> review if the tomee-microprofile webapp can rely on it and reduce the cost
> of TomEE microprofile distro? If not I will just use the versions obtained
> after 1. and release that.
>
> Any blocking/pending changes?
>
> Romain Manni-Bucau
> <https://www.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau> | Book
>

> Le lun. 19 nov. 2018 à 17:50, Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>
> a écrit :
>

>> Le lun. 19 nov. 2018 à 16:36, Roberto Cortez <ra...@yahoo.com> a
>> écrit :
>>
>>> I confess that I didn’t check on the actually source. I’ve used the
>>> website as reference, so maybe that needs updating:
>>>
>>> http://geronimo.apache.org/microprofile/config.html -> mentions config
>>> 1.2.1, there is already API 1.3

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
up :),

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Roberto Cortez <ra...@yahoo.com>.
I confess that I didn’t check on the actually source. I’ve used the website as reference, so maybe that needs updating:

http://geronimo.apache.org/microprofile/config.html <http://geronimo.apache.org/microprofile/config.html> -> mentions config 1.2.1, there is already API 1.3
http://geronimo.apache.org/microprofile/opentracing.html <http://geronimo.apache.org/microprofile/opentracing.html> -> mentions tracing 1.1 there is already API 1.2

Posted by Bruno Baptista <br...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,